Bartender & Server, Download BierDistillery_application_for_employment
Bier Distillery is seeking bartender/servers for their West River Drive tasting room facility. We are a family business distilling craft spirits since 2013 running a charming tasting room in Comstock Park. In addition to manufacturing craft spirits (vodka, gin, whiskey, rum, etc.) on site, we also craft beer and wine. Our tasting room features an array of crafts cocktails and beverages. We are a small family business whose employees are like family.
Bartender/servers are responsible for:
• Using the Point Of Sale (POS) system to take orders.
• Mix and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages including craft cocktails.
• Prepare garnishes.
• Pouring craft beer and wine.
• Plate and serve snacks and small plates to customers of the bar.
• Delivering drink and food orders.
• Handle retail merchandise and off premise bottle sales
• Washing bar ware.
• Restocking bar supplies.
• Cleaning facilities and bathrooms as necessary.
No prior bartending or serving is experience is required, however, the ideal candidate will:
• Be comfortable in social situations and at ease with engaging the public
• Have a passion for and interest in learning more about craft spirits and the craft beverage industry.
• Be able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50lbs.
• Be able to follow a cocktail recipe accurately.
• Remain calm in hectic situations.
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Be able to stand on their feet for 6+ hours a day.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Be punctual.
Availability on nights and weekends a must. Flexibility on days, nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred. We are open 7 days a week. We are looking for people to work at least 2, and up to 5 shifts per week, predominantly on Friday nights, Saturdays, and closing shifts during the week. Shifts will typically be 5-6 hours long on weekdays and Sunday and 8-10 hours long on Saturday.
5295 West River Dr. NE, Comstock Park, MI 49321