Bartender/Server, Download: Bier Distillery application for employment
Bier Distillery is currently seeking bartenders/servers for their West River Drive location. We are a family business distilling craft spirits since 2013, running a charming restaurant and tasting room in Comstock Park. Our tasting room features an array of craft cocktails and beverages. We are a small business whose employees are like family.
Servers are responsible for:
• Using the Point Of Sale (POS) system to take orders.
• Minimal food preparation including plating and serving snacks and small plates to customers.
• Taking and delivering drink and food orders.
• Handle retail merchandise and off premise bottle sales (basic math skills a must).
• Restocking supplies.
• Cleaning facilities and bathrooms as necessary.
No prior serving is experience is required, however, the ideal candidate will:
• Be comfortable in social situations and at ease with engaging the public.
• Be comfortable wearing a mask.
• Have a passion for and interest in learning more about craft spirits and the craft beverage industry.
• Be able to lift, carry, pull or push up to 50lbs as well as carry trays up stairs.
• Remain calm in hectic situations.
• Must be able to prioritize and multi-task
• Have excellent customer service skills.
• Be able to stand on their feet for 6+ hours a day.
• Have reliable transportation.
• Be punctual.
Availability on nights and weekends (Friday and/or Saturday) is a must. Flexibility on days, nights, weekends, and holidays are preferred. We are open 7 days a week. We are looking for people to work 2-3 shifts per week, predominantly on Friday nights, Saturdays, and closing shifts during the week. Shifts will typically be 5-6 hours long on weekdays and Sunday and 8-10 hours long on Saturday.